Monday, June 2, 2008

54 DAYS AND COUNTING!

So, here I am...joining the blog world! I'm sure in a couple months, when the wedding is over and I have nothing exciting to talk about, I'll wonder why I started this. :) But in the meantime, maybe this will help my lovely bridesmaid girls keep up with all the wedding planning! We all stay so busy these days, it's sometimes hard to find time to sit down and make those much needed phone calls to keep up with what's going on in each other's lives. So maybe this will help a little!

Well, we only have 53 days 15 hours and 7 minutes until the big day...thanks to the countdown clock that Amy gave me! I can't believe it's less than two months away! Thanks to my mom, I haven't been toooo stressed out so far! She has done a TON to get stuff ready for the wedding...decorations, food, photographers, cakes, and the list could go on! So, today, I thought I'd share a few pictures of the decorations to give you a little sneak peak! Hope you like them!












4 comments:

Julie Young said...

Welcome to the blog world Jill! I love the decorations by the way! Very pretty!!
P.S. I like the count down also. HA!

Lou said...

Beautiful decorations! 54 days left means only 7 weekends left!
xoxo,
Lou

Anonymous said...

Where are you two going on your honeymoon? Wow only a few days left and if they go by as quick as they have been it'll be here SOON!

Love You Dearly,
Shell

Jillian said...

We are going to Disney World! :) I'm pretty sure Seth is way more excited about that than the wedding!