Wednesday, December 3, 2008

TAG!!!!!

Three posts in a week has got to be a record for me! A friend from back home, Brittany, tagged me. (At least I assumed it was me, you may have meant another Jill :).) Anywho, I am supposed to go to my FOURTH picture folder and post the FOURTH picture and tell you FOUR things about it. So here goes...

1) This is me and the hubby waiting for Thanksgiving lunch at my Grandma's this year.
2) We were getting restless because it was taking so long to start the feasting.
3) Seth says that his goofiness has rubbed off on me even more since we got married. :)
4) I was very thankful that my wonderful husband gave up his family Thanksgiving so we could go to Henderson!

Okay...so many of my blog buddies have already done this...so, I'm gonna have to cheat and just tag two: Julie and Lori! Have fun!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I was talking about you silly...You were quick. I am so so bad at this blog stuff:)Hope you had a great first (married) Thanksgiving!

Julie Young said...

Oh dear! What a picture!