Usually, I am not too good with keeping my New Year's resolutions......however, this year is gonna be different! (I hope!) Seth and I have made two goals for ourselves this year.
(1) Read the Bible from front to back. We are trying to read the Bible together every night before we go to bed...which has been a great way to end the day.

And (2) Exercise regularly. So far, so good! We are getting up and going to UAH's Fitness Center before work every morning...yes, that would be 5:30 AM! It can be extremely hard to roll out of bed, but once you step out the door and the cold air hits your face, you are awake and ready to go! I was skeptical about getting up that early, but I have really enjoyed it! It gets me going and I am a LOT less sluggish when I get to work.

So, stay tuned to see how long we keep this going!
1 comment:
Oh girl!! I think that you have lost your mind! I mean, I am behind you 100%! :)
(about the 5:30AM workout that is)
Post a Comment