Monday, March 30, 2009

Painting...

Good Monday morning, everyone! I hope a wonderful weekend was had by all! We had a great weekend! Friday night, we were lucky enough to have a night at home with nothing to do....ahhh, how nice! We ate and watched tv....it couldn't have been better. :) Then Saturday, we won ALL three of our baseball games! Maybe that's why I am in an unusually good mood for a Monday morning.

Anyway, I have some more pictures to share! While Seth was gone, my parents also helped me paint our master bedroom. Well....Mom helped with the painting. Dad helped move furniture and "supervised." And by supervise I mean watch basketball from the comfort of the couch. :)

I had been meaning to paint and put up new curtains for a few months, so this was the perfect opportunity. I had to take advantage of my helpers while they were around! Here are some pics of the finished product.










We also painted our bathroom while we were at it. Back before our current bathroom renovations got started, we had plans for this one as well. However, due to the craziness that the guys have gone through for our first bathroom, I'm pretty sure this one will get left behind. We're not too crazy about the tile all over the place, but the blue makes it look a little better. This isn't the best picture, but you get the idea. :)

The work still continues of the current renovations. I will try to get you an update on that soon!

No comments: