Luke and his momma came over for dinner, so we could see our little man! He is growing and changing so much! Still one of the happiest babies I've ever seen!
The next day Dad took Seth, Caleb, and I to the river to do some fishing. Really it was just the boys who were fishing. I was just along to soak up some sun. :) As I used to tell my mom when I was little...I was not born to fish! Anywho, the guys didn't have too much luck fishing, as you can see.
But we had a beautiful day to be out and enjoyed it tremendously! Maybe next time the fish will be a little more hungry! We spent the rest of the weekend watching FHU baseball, eating, playing games, and did I mention eating?! All in all, it was one splendid weekend!
2 comments:
How come you are not in ANY pictures!!
Haha...when we have kids, I guess I'll have to hire a private photographer to follow us around all the time so that we're all in the pics!
Post a Comment