Seth loves mushrooms. Since I am got big on the fungi unless it is deeply fried and unhealthy, I don't cook with them. But I recently found a recipe for stuffed mushrooms that looked pretty good. It was super easy to make and Seth said they tasted great. Sooo, I thought I would share with any other mushroom lovers out there! Enjoy!

The Ultimate Stuffed Mushroom
What You Need:
20 Fresh Mushrooms
3 Tbsp Butter
2 Tbsp Finely Chopped Onions
2 Tbsp Finely Chopped Red Peppers
1/2 Cup Crushed Ritz Crackers
2 Tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
*Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
*Remove stems from mushrooms.
*Finely chop enough stems to measure 1/2 Cup.
*Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat.
*Add stems, onions, and peppers.
*Once tender, add cracker crumbs, cheese, and seasoning.
*Spoon into mushroom caps.
*Place on baking sheet.
*Bake for 15 minutes or until heated through.
EAT UP!!!
1 comment:
Yum Yum!
Post a Comment