The main reason we made this trip was for baseball...I mean, come on, how else would I get Seth to agree to a NY trip? :) The first game we went to was at the new Yankee Stadium. It was very nice! The history associated with the Yankees made the stadium even more special.
We got there 2 hours early hoping to catch some batting practice, but that was a no go. :( At least that gave us plenty of time to explore the stadium.
Seth was like a little boy, just soaking it all in.
The view from our nosebleed seats....
The best part of the game, to me at least, was the food! :) It was amazing how many choices they had...not just your typical hot dogs and pretzels. Everything was cooked fresh and delicious! Especially my Moe's Nachos!
2 comments:
I want some of those nachos!!!
My Carter would be so jealous! He is becoming a Yankee fan but I have told him that mommy, daddy and Santa for that matter don't by Yankee things! He would love to be there with you!
Post a Comment