
Seth and I made the trip to Henderson a couple weekends ago. While we were there, we got to celebrate Luke's 1st Birthday!! He is getting so big! He's starting to walk and he has such the funniest little personality! Here are a few pictures from the fabulous party...
**Luke with his mommy and daddy...notice the icing already on his mouth**
**Reading a birthday card from the proud Grandparents**

**Showing off his new waving skills**
**Luke and Aunt Neesie**
"I know I'm cute, but come on Jill...enough with the pictures."
**And finally, me and the baby brother. This is possibly the only picture we have taken together since either of us got married. He's not so much the baby boy anymore. :) **
1 comment:
Hey, so good to hear from you. I can't believe how big Luke is... I remember when Adam was that small. Ok, maybe not, but seems that way. I've thought about you over here in China, but facebook is blocked and I don't have a recent email address for you! (blogspot was blocked, too, but we've found a way to get around that one) Here's my email address - email me when you have the time. I'd love to catch up! and just a reminder, i have to speak in code for "Some Things" in emails...
kristendianne2@gmail.com
Post a Comment