Monday, December 7, 2009

Norris Baby #2

So, I know this post is a few weeks late, but......It's a BOY!!! We have a new member of the Bowen side of the family. Myles Ethan Norris was born November 23rd at 11:29 am. He weighed 7 lbs 3 oz, and I want to say he was 18" long. Mommy and baby are doing well, other than being a little tired. :) Here are a few pictures from the hospital.





Myles already has to keep one eye on Eli at all times....you never know what Eli is up to!






The Family, minus me and Seth...Seth was behind the camera, I was stuck in Nashville for work. Boo!



I got back later that evening and Seth took me to see them.



Such a beautiful baby!!



Seth went camera crazy!



He actually held Myles for a while without being forced!


He was amazed at how small Myles's hands were compared to his and made me take a picture. :)


We are very happy to have Myles here and cannot wait to witness all the adventures he and Eli will have in store for the family!

No comments: