Friday, June 18, 2010

Playing Catch-Up

Wow! I am so far behind on posts!! I guess we have been pretty busy the past couple of months, but it's all been good! I will try to give you a brief overview of our lives the past couple of months....

May 8th:


It's my 26th birthday! We went to Henderson for the weekend to celebrate with my side of the family. I was able to spend Saturday visiting my family while Seth went fishing with Adam. I know he just hated to have to do that! :)


We spent the evening being entertained by Luke, who is such as ham!! Funny boy! We had a wonderful weekend and look forward to visiting again sometime this summer!

May 24th:

Caleb graduated from high school! Even to me who has only been around the Bowen family for five or six years, this is crazy! Seth and I are very proud of him. He is a wonderful young man!

The ceremony went well...just your normal graduation. You can see that it was very emotional for Myles...or maybe that was his reaction to the very bad singing.

Can you tell they are brothers? Always looking very mischievous when they are together!

We enjoyed dinner together at Logan's after the graduation. Yum! I love Eli's face in this picture...I think there is a pretty good possibility he was up to something when Seth took this picture.

June 11th:

One night the week before, Seth was looking something up online and noticed that the Zac Brown Band was going to be in Birmingham. We didn't want to pay $50 a ticket, so where else did we go for tickets but eBay?! (We are some eBay lovin' folks!) I lucked out and won some pretty decent priced tickets, so off we went to B-ham! We ate at Jim n Nick's...Yum again! And even got some FREE lemon pie since it was Seth's birthday. We got to the amphitheater just in time to hear Joey and Rory start to sing. Aren't they cute? :)

The concert was wonderful...with the exception of the heat! It was soo stuffy and humid until about 9 oclock. At least it cooled down after that!

We had a great time and would definitely recommend this concert! They are a very talented and entertaining group of guys!

June 13th:

It's Seth's 30th birthday!! Woo-hoo!! I threw him a big family baseball-themed (what else?) birthday party at our house. Although he has his sister to thank for his sign in the front yard! :)

My parents and Brandi and Luke even came down for the shindig!!

Good times!!

June 18th:

Today I sit here in my cubicle at work, bored to tears...therefore, I am taking the opportunity to update this! So, I guess I'm being semi-productive...although it's not work related. Oh well...it's FRIDAY! And tonight we're going to see Toy Story 3!!! Woo-hoo!!!

1 comment:

Julie Young said...

Wow! You did play catch up! Looks like everyone in your family is growing older! :)