Thursday, May 12, 2011

Snacks and Cravings

Up to this point, only a couple foods have made by stomach uneasy just by looking at them. And I haven't had any REAL cravings. However, I do have some of my favorite snacks and such these days.

First, I have fallen in love with V8 Splash! We always ate pretty healthy before the pregnancy, but I wanted to make sure I was getting plenty of fruits and veggies into my diet. So, this has become my alternative to lemonade. Some of the flavors can have a little odd taste...but the tropical blend one is very good! At least in my opinion!





I have been trying not to eat many sweets. But some days, you just need a little something to appease the taste buds. Captain Crunch is constantly stocked in the kitchen right now. Did you know that all Captain Crunch cereals have 100% of your daily folic acid in one serving?! So, not only is it tasty...it is also very good for baby!!



The one thing that I have craved is Mexican food. I won't discriminate though...Taco Bell, Rosie's, Moe's...any of it will do!



Pre-pregnancy, I was a big fan of Mt. Dew. So, these days...when I'm craving something other than water or milk or juice...Caffeine Free Diet Mt. Dew!

No comments: