Thursday, July 21, 2011

26 Weeks and 4 Days

I guess it's time for another baby update. I am steadily growing these days. Up until now, I could still wear a lot of my pre-pregnancy shirts. However, that is starting to change.

It is hard to believe that the third trimester is just around the corner! I will admit, Baylee's rapidly approaching due date is a little nervewracking. But mostly I am soo excited that she will be here soon!!

I still feel pretty good most days. I am starting to have more "growing pains" and a little trouble sleeping some nights. But so far it's nothing that I can't deal with. Baylee has started to pack some stronger kicks and punches...but I love it! Anytime I can feel her moving, I know she is okay...so, I am not going to complain about that at all!

The nursery is coming along nicely. We are still waiting on some of our furniture to come in. Once it does, I will definitely post some more pictures!

No comments: