Well, tomorrow is our sweet little Baylee Kate's due date! It appears that she is going to be stubborn and not come early. We had a check-up Wednesday and everything still looked good, but I haven't progressed any more from the last appointment. So, we went ahead and set up our induction date! Unless sweet girl decides to come earlier, we will go in to be induced on the morning of Tuesday, October 25th!! So, please keep us in your prayers and be ready for updates and pictures of our new little family of three soon!!
I still don't feel like I look 9 months pregnant. But here is how much I've grown from 15 weeks to 39 weeks! It's amazing to me that a little person can fit in there!!
2 comments:
You look wonderful! Can't wait for sweet Baylee Kate to make her arrival! Praying for all three of you!
You are looking good!!!! Can't wait to see pics of sweet Baylee!!! Keeping you in our prayers!
Post a Comment