I didn't realize that it has been a month since I posted anythng on here! This past month has been a complete blur! Now, the wedding is over and we are adjusting to life back in the real world. Boooo! :)
The wedding was absolutely perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better day! Thank you to everyone who organized, decorated, cooked, cleaned, served food, and helped get me ready! We couldn't have pulled it all off without you! I would try to name everyone that helped, but the list would go on for days! Over the past few months, Seth and I have realized how extremely blessed we are to have so many loving people surrounding us!
The honeymoon at Disney World was also wonderful! It was nice to get away for a little while. This was Seth's first Disney World experience. I'm pretty sure he enjoyed being able to act like a kid all week! This was my first time using the Disney Dining Plan while down there. I highly recommend it!! If you are planning on eating in the parks, this is definitely the way to go! We ate extremely well the entire trip!! Using the dining plan, we were able to eat at restaurants that we ordinarily wouldn't pay for...like eating in Cinderella's Castle...that was pretty cool! :) Anyways, we had a GREAT time, excluding the crowds, the heat, and the baby that blew chunks on the bus we took to the airport. We will definitely go back in the future, but it will be when the weather is cooler and the crowds are smaller!!
Now, life back in the real world. It's going pretty well, other than the fact that I haven't totally re-motivated myself to be productive at work. We are in the process of painting and organizing the house now, so that is giving us plenty to do in our spare time.
I'll try to post some wedding, honeymoon, and house pictures in the next few posts. Those will probably be more entertaining than my rambling. :) Anyways, thanks again to everyone who helped with the wedding and hope you all have a wonderful week!!
2 comments:
Yea Jill, you are married!! How exciting is that. I was waiting for an update. Glad that you all enjoyed Disney World. I am jealous!
congrats jill! it sounds like everything went smoothly. enjoy the adjustment to "married life"...it's fun getting used to that role!
Post a Comment