Monday, August 11, 2008

Honeymoon

I was gonna try to wait to post Honeymoon pictures until after I put up some wedding pictures...but that might be a while. Sooo, after much deliberation, I was able to pick just a few favorites from the almost 500 pictures we took at Disney World. :) Yes, I said 500! We were some picture takin' maniacs!

While we were there, we stayed at the Wilderness Lodge. It was wonderful! It had a great theme and there were very few children running crazy like some other Disney resorts, which made it way more relaxing! We made it to all four of the parks, plus Blizzard Beach and Downtown Disney. We were hesitant to go to the water park, due to the usually large crowds and indecently exposed people. However, I wanted Seth to at least see the park since it has a really neat theme. So we decided to go for the extra magic hour one morning. It was the smartest thing we did all week!! For that first hour and a half, the park was not crowded at all! We were able to ride all the slides more than once and get out before the crowds got bad.

As a wedding gift, Seth gave me tickets to Cirque Du Soleil one night at Downtown Disney. It was absolutely amazing! It was basically just a fancy circus, but the acts they had were great!! Very talented people!


Ok, enough of my babbling, once again. Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy! Check facebook later this week, hopefully I'll have more posted there.














1 comment:

Becky W said...

Love your pics! It looks like you had a wonderful time. I see that Seth was Seth and that is a great! He will be my favorite groom for a long time to come!