I was tagged on Facebook to fill out this little thing. Since I've been slacking with my posts lately, I thought I'd just post the list on here. :) Enjoy!
1. I love wrapping Christmas presents, while watching old classic Christmas movies.
2. I only enjoy cold weather if it's snowing.
3. I love going camping with my family.
4. My favorite book of the Bible is Philippians.
5. I love going to Broadway plays.
6. I love it when Seth lets me drag him with me to see Broadway plays.
7. Seth and I have a goal of visiting every MLB stadium.
8. We're going to see the Yankees and Mets this summer.
9. I design baseball field lighting as part of my job.
10. I enjoy playing with kids.
11. I have been to a Chinet paper plate plant.
12. Somehow, I have become clumsy since I got married.
13. I love Mexican food!
14. I also love Italian food!
15. I really just love food!
16. I also love to cook food!
17. I have an amazing husband who makes me laugh constantly. :)
18. I am very organized.
19. Clutter drives me crazy.
20. I am claustrophobic.
21. I am allergic to animals.
22. But I love my puppy dogs!
23. I love to travel to different places and try new things.
24. I like to buy tshirts from random places.
25. I have the best family ever!
2 comments:
Tag again!!
Post a Comment