I realized last night how long it had been since I had a post...I have been slacking!! So, I'm gonna make up for it...I'll probably have three or four this week! :)
A few weekends ago, we had our first beautiful spring weather for baseball. It was wonderful! Up until then, we had to drag along all our winter clothing and blankets and scarves and anything else that MIGHT keep us warm. Hopefully all of that is behind us for this season! On this particular Saturday, we had a triple header with two other teams so we were at the field ALL day. But it was wonderful! Not only did Caleb hit a home run, but Eli also got to come watch! He seemed to love watching all the action...and getting to play in the gravel. :) Here are a few pictures from the day....
Our very own Madison County Tigers
National Anthem
My Favorite Coach :)
Eli, Taking in all the Excitement
He kept wanting the throw his ball through the fence for the players to use.
My turn to entertain Eli...we played with the camera. That seemed to keep him intrigued for maybe five minutes. Oh the attention span of a one year old. :)
Our Favorite Baseball Player and FUTURE Baseball Player
Seth was proud for capturing this cute little moment.
Dropping rocks through the fence while Uncle Seth wasn't looking.
Playing with Uncle Seth...in the gravel! Uncle Seth teaches him many things that his momma may want to beat Seth for later. :)
Watching the Game
1 comment:
I LOVE the post. Your pictures turned out good! I like the one of you and Eli from behind. Cute!
Post a Comment